Date limite : En cours
Spécialités: Tous les spécialités
Niveau d’études: Etudiant
youth delegates have a unique opportunity to learn and hone the skills necessary to participate in sustainable development. Moreover, APYE is also an avenue for the youth sector to skill up and participate in the formal economy. In addition, APYE open opportunities for delegates which may involve:
- Opportunities to implement projects and proposals created in the program
- Opportunities to create connections with organizations actively conducting advocacy programs.
- Opportunities in gaining education beyond the standard rubric of instruction.
- Opportunities to share experience overseas and into international development institutions.
- Opportunities to join competitions affiliated to APYE and UYA
To join the upcoming APYE, the applicant must be :
- a resident of the Asia and the Pacific Region
- at least 18-30 years old
- must be willing to take initiatives in the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Eligible Regions: Open for all Asia-Pacific countries